[Bf-committers] Blender VSE exported video goes from 1440p to 1080p

Siva siva at realworks.in
Mon May 9 09:41:54 CEST 2016

Hi Blubee

we do use it in real world projects like movies and online media
but what we do is export the video to a sequence of images (tga, png, dpx or exr)
and then use ffmpeg to encode it to relevant formats as necessary.

blender as an editor is more than enough for professional editing work.
if it is not yet there on the encoding part, the only thing that we can do is to wait for it to get mature.
and until then find other tools like ffmpeg to get the job done.

that's the whole point of deciding on a pipeline, isnt it?

regards
Sivaprasad Velayudhan
Director - Operations
Mob: +91 99400 14644
Mail: siva at realworks.in

Realworks Studios India Pvt Ltd.,
7/1, V.S.K. Building, Thondamuthur Road, Vadavalli
Coimbatore - 641041
Tamil Nadu
India.