[Bf-committers] Blender VSE exported video goes from 1440p to 1080p

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Mon May 9 06:27:27 CEST 2016

Is that honestly the best answer that someone on the blender development
mailing list can provide is that blender isn't an encoder? Even exporting
lossless from blender vse the file comes out larger than it went it but
still doesn't work as the raw video uploaded to youtube. And you guys
wonder why more people do not use blender, do the devs actually eat their
own dog food?