[Bf-committers] Blender VSE exported video goes from 1440p to 1080p

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Sat May 7 06:41:58 CEST 2016

That's correct, the first one was shot with ffmpeg and directly uploaded to
YouTube and it has 1440p available.

The second one was edited in blender vse just to remove a few frames,
exported and uploaded to YouTube.

The question is, why doesn't the second video have the 1440p option?

It's the same video, the second one was just edited in blender.