[Bf-committers] Blender Manual CSS tests

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 31 10:24:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

I agree with Doeke. Here's a typical case of 'style over substance', where a simple to  navigate list gets redesigned into a puzzle.

If we had 100s of links to navigate we could look at diagrams for design, but for 10 links I think we can do better (or keep the old).

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute/Studio