[Bf-committers] [GSoC 2016] Sculpting Tools

Jiang Cecil cecil.ini.jiang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:19:07 CET 2016

Hi,

Thanks you both for the information and advice, and sorry for the late
reply. I've been researching and working on the draft proposal for the
whole time.

I have submitted my draft proposal and I wonder if you could provide me
with some feedback so that I can know if I understand correctly the idea of
this project, and if I need to adjust my project schedule or add some more
details in the project specification or if there are any other changes and
improvements I need to make upon my proposal.

Thanks a lot.

Kairong Jiang