[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2016 - Solidify Modifier

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:18:46 CET 2016

Hi,

The 2 obvious problem of this modifier for me:
- The geometry self intersect when the thickness gets too high for the
curvature.
- When we want to solidify only a part of a mesh (using vertex weights), it
generated duplicate faces on the part we don't solidify. Forcing the using
to apply the modifier and remove duplicates.

Regards,

Xavier