[Bf-committers] OpenGL 2D Drawing API GSoC

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:18:28 CET 2016

Hi,

About where to start: did you check this page [1] already?

Not sure why you'll want emails of potential mentors, just keep
conversation public here. There are more people here in this list which
could help you than possible mentors anyway.

[1]
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2016/Students

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Shreyash Shriyam <shreyashshriyam at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi
> I am interested in in OpenGL 2D Drawing API project as i have intermediate
> command on OpenGL 3.0 using C++ bindings and I would like to devote myself
> more in this direction, I would like to know where to start from, also
> could i get the email addresses of the potential mentors Thanks
> Best Regards
> Shreyash Shriyam

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin