[Bf-committers] How to Manage Incomplete Tasks that have the Requested Information

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 22 10:58:05 CET 2016

I do not see why we'd use 'need triage' when waiting for OP, 'need
triage' means no dev had a look at it so far. Incomplete is totally fine
when some data is missing. And it does not get forgotten, since we only
keep incomplete tasks alive about one week, even if we forgot to come
back immediately once OP answered, we'll catch it in about a week… Might
not be ideal, but definitively better than keeping 'need triage' tasks
around for bad reasons, totally breaking our quick'n'easy way to check
for dead reports.