[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016 Proposal for solidify modifier

Wu, Longhua wu.2724 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 21 21:33:57 CET 2016

Hello there,

My name is Longhua Wu, a first-year PhD student from The Ohio State University. I am very interested in the project "Higher quality solidify modifier". I notice that some other students have already posted their proposals. Well, I have some new thoughts and provide another solution to this problem. Here is my proposal draft link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17k62c9wWbTZmN0wsyAVw6ySEHhcjpswU6lksp4MUMwU/edit?usp=sharing I am looking forward to mentors' feedback.

best,

Longhua