[Bf-committers] Google Summer Of Code: UV - Tools

Phil Gosch phil at saphirestudio.at
Mon Mar 21 19:37:26 CET 2016

Hey Piotr!

Thanks for your input, but improving the packing algorithm is already
part of the project.
I wasn't sure if the proposal is intended to be public, but you can find
it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEj95pZuE83tB0HuYWwCqlKRHOP6ErA6BkR1818FUho/edit?usp=sharing

  The features you mentioned are already part of it. :)

best,
Phil