[Bf-committers] Google Summer Of Code: UV - Tools

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Mon Mar 21 19:33:22 CET 2016

Another very important feature which is already present and is not so good
is the packing of islands. It changes the surface of islands in a very
unpredictable manner, making similar islands to be scaled very differently.
This makes packing islands nearly unusable.

And another one, which is very missed - is the ability of creating a groups
of island, which will then act as a single island. This would help manual
unwrapping and packing the map A LOT easier! Pinning here does not help
much and other tricks still don't make this work-flow fluent enough.

pio

​Piotr
​ Arlukowicz, BFCT​

​*YT: /user/piotao?feature=guide*