[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016- Interoperability Enhancement in blender

Daniel Stokes kupomail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 06:04:26 CET 2016

Jalaz,

A web based IRC client might work for you. There are several out there
including Freenode's[1] web client and Kiwi[2].

I think a glTF importer could be a good GSoC project, but I think it would
be a good idea to get in touch with Campbell to confirm some of the scope
and goals of that project (or whoever put it on the list).

Regards,
Daniel

[1] https://webchat.freenode.net/
[2] https://kiwiirc.com/