[Bf-committers] building blender

Owen Hogarth II gurenchan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:49:12 CET 2016

I've tried using the flag --force-llvm, that doesn't work it still fails to
build. The guys over on the OSL github say "Currently, OSL requires LLVM
3.5 or below."

I do have llvm 3.5 on my system but not 3.4, I've tried quite a few
different ways to try to force llvm, pass a version to the script etc but
that doesn't work. I'd really prefer not to go mucking around with the OSL
that gets pulled down.

For now, I'll have to just do without OSL since there are more important
things that I need to work on with blender.

Best,
Owen