[Bf-committers] GSoC interested proposal

Shreyash Shriyam shreyashshriyam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:18:52 CET 2016

Hi
I am interested in three of the projects in Blender.

1. Modeling Sculpting Tools, as I have done a course on linear algebra and
also written k-means code in C and done graphics projects on OpenGL I would
be a good fit for it.

2. UV Editing Tools, I have done course on complex number and 3d vector
algebra and proficient in C

3. Cycles full sample anti-aliasing support, I have fair experience in C++
but lack basic knowledge of rendering pipelines in Blender.

My priority is as per numbering, I need guidance on how to start and email
addresses of mentors for the same.
Also I am hugely attracted to other ideas as well and would like to
continue to be a responsible contributor in future and would like to do
more projects.
Best Regards
Shreyash