[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016- Interoperability Enhancement in blender

Jalaz Kumar jalazkumar1208 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:27:50 CET 2016

Hi

Actually I am facing some difficulties using IRC on free node server,
probably my institution's authorities have blocked IRC. Can I contact with
the possible mentors of this project through their personal emails or the
mailing list, which one would be more convenient?

Yeah, I am somewhat familiar with the glTF specifications and I am
gathering more and more information regarding the format specification.
Regarding the project, Since the Export support is under development
already and much of that add-on will be done by the time GSoC coding
starts. I was thinking of keeping my project domain only for Extending
Import glTF file support in blender.
Will it be a decent and quality project to work upon?

Thank You
Jalaz