[Bf-committers] gsoc 2016 - Delete lower for multires modifier

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:18:15 CET 2016

Hi,

Surely go ahead! Don't know why one will suggest someone shouldn't apply..

However, depending on what exactly you'll put into your project it might
need to pick up additional idea to make it really strong project which will
keep you busy all summer ;) But this will be simpler to give feedback on
once you submit your proposal.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 8:23 AM, marcelo ferrante <marceloferrante at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm Marcelo Ferrante, a undergrad chemistry student in Universidade Federal
> do Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil, and would like to contribute to blender on
> gsoc 2016. I've picked the project "Delete lower for multires modifier"
> from the ideas page.
>
> My experience in blender was when I used it for architectural
> visualization, and compiled the source code recently.
>
> I spent some time (last week) trying to understand how multires code work
> to delete higher levels.
>
> So, could I apply?
> Thanks for your attention :)

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin