[Bf-committers] gsoc 2016 - Delete lower for multires modifier

marcelo ferrante marceloferrante at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:23:16 CET 2016

Hi,
I'm Marcelo Ferrante, a undergrad chemistry student in Universidade Federal
do Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil, and would like to contribute to blender on
gsoc 2016. I've picked the project "Delete lower for multires modifier"
from the ideas page.

My experience in blender was when I used it for architectural
visualization, and compiled the source code recently.

I spent some time (last week) trying to understand how multires code work
to delete higher levels.

So, could I apply?
Thanks for your attention :)