[Bf-committers] GSOC'16

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:32:01 CET 2016

Hi,

First of all you have to get Blender compiled. Here's Wiki page with
information about this process [1].

Next step would be to get involved with the area of code which is relevant
to a project of your interest.

Some additional tips could be found at [2].

[1] https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender
[2]
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2016/Students

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Mintoo Kumar <mintookr511 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I am Mintoo Kumar 3rd year computer engineering undergraduate at NSIT ,
> university of Delhi. I am doing programming for 3 years . I am very much
> comfortable  with c , c++ , c# , java , and python . i am active user of
> various competitive programming sites like codeforces , hackerrank , spoj ,
> codechef etc . I have done various project and internship in related
> domains .
>
> I would like to contribute to blender . I am interested in project named
> "Improvements for Bezier Curves" . can you guide me , how to continue and
> start working ?
>

> Thank you,
>
> Mintoo Kumar

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin