[Bf-committers] GSOC'16

Mintoo Kumar mintookr511 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:21:44 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I am Mintoo Kumar 3rd year computer engineering undergraduate at NSIT ,
university of Delhi. I am doing programming for 3 years . I am very much
comfortable  with c , c++ , c# , java , and python . i am active user of
various competitive programming sites like codeforces , hackerrank , spoj ,
codechef etc . I have done various project and internship in related
domains .

I would like to contribute to blender . I am interested in project named
"Improvements for Bezier Curves" . can you guide me , how to continue and
start working ?

Thank you,

Mintoo Kumar