[Bf-committers] [GSoC] Improved threadability of Compositor nodes

Matheus Sousa Faria matheus.sousa.faria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:03:47 CET 2016

Hello everyone!

I'm Matheus, I am a Software Engineering Student. And I am applying for
the  Improved threadability of Compositor nodes project. I've already
started to look into it. Right now, I am trying to identify the nodes that
I will work on and figuring out how the compositor nodes architecture
works.
I am writing my proposal, but, to finish it, I need to clear out some
questions with the possibles mentors of this project: Sergey Sharybin,
Lukas Tönne, Jeroen Bakker, Monique Dewanchand. Where can I find them? I am
already on IRC (@MatheusFaria), so if someone knows their nicks, I can
contact them through there.

Thanks,
Matheus de Sousa Faria