[Bf-committers] [Bf-Committers] [GSoC] Project P-BVH enhanced vertex painting

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:51:11 CET 2016

Jacob, since you are not mentoring any students, and in fact not coding for
our C codebase, I would strongly suggest you refrain from giving feedback
and asking questions in the GSOC threads. In fact your attitude is -very-
close to spamming. Please stop.

Nathan, I would be glad to review any proposals you make. Note that we do
have a PBVH system in blender sculpting already and ideally we would like
to reuse some code and even allow vertex painting and/or sculpting at the
same time. There are some complications since our vertex painting code is
polygon based and sculpting is vertex based, but hopefully we can adapt the
code to handle both.