[Bf-committers] [Bf-Committers] [GSoC] Project P-BVH enhanced vertex painting

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:25:47 CET 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-MLpEmVgT8

I build the tree on init -> then I use a hitpoint provided by the game
engine physics, but I think you will want to use the camera projection and
the mouse x,y to build the raycast, from there you can get all units in a
radius, you can then get the distance from the hitpoint to do the color
based on a multiplier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-MLpEmVgT8