[Bf-committers] [Bf-Committers] [GSoC] Project P-BVH enhanced vertex painting

Nathan Vollmer bitinat2 at isu.edu
Wed Mar 16 06:16:42 CET 2016

Hi everyone!

My name's Nate Vollmer, and I'm a student at Idaho State University
interested in computer graphics. (One of my projects last semester:
http://www2.cose.isu.edu/~bitinat2/RayTracer/)

I've written a draft for Blender's GSoC realizing the BVH vertex/weight
suggested idea, and was wondering if I could get some feedback/tips on my
proposal. Vertex painting is a very important feature for character
riggers, and I'd like to make it as convenient and efficient as possible.

I appreciate all the help!
-NateVB