[Bf-committers] blender requests for gsoc

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:55:02 CET 2016

I have a gsoc idea,

I have a gsoc idea if someone wanted to tackle it

Blender game engine logic bricks...
Sensors are great handles to events and for evaluations triggers, however
the ability to set a property using a sensors data would make them far more
useful

Part 2
Make actuators accept property as inputs
And fail gracefully if the property data is of the incorrect format.

This would make blender game logic strong and flexible.

I code python and love it, but I know it's limitations, and logic does not
have the same limits.