[Bf-committers] [GSoC] Project Improve Cycles Network

Monica Kahurani monica.kahurani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:43:17 CET 2016

Hello all,

I am a student who is interested in participating in GSoC 2016 with
blender. Am interested in the project that aims to improve Cycles
network rendering. Am however a bit stuck understanding how the network
session is not fully asynchronous and the data sent may sometimes be
serialized through a "complex" process with could possibly be made simpler.

I would like to know where I can access the said unreadable patches
which I could look at to get a more clear idea of what is to be done in
this project.