[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code

Marcel Santana Santos mss8 at cin.ufpe.br
Fri Mar 11 13:36:58 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

My name is Marcel, I am a Brazilian student of Computer Engineering at
Federal University of Pernambuco. Here I am a researcher at a group which
deals with graphics computer, computer vision and related areas. I have
worked on several projects of these areas in partnership with industry.

I am very interested in participating of Google Summer of Code with the
Blender project. And I am motivated by two topics: Create an OpenGL drawing
API or Normal Editing Tools.

Could some mentor talk about these topics or send a reference, so I can
understand the specificities of each one and prepare a draft?

Br,

--

Marcel Santana Santos
Undergraduate of Computer Engineering 2013.2 - CIn/ UFPE

Voxar Labs Researcher (http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~voxarlabs
<http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~voxarlabs>)
Teacher Assistant of Linear Algebra for Computing (www.cin.ufpe.br/~ma531)
Teacher Assistant of Graphics Processing (www.cin.ufpe.br/~if680)