[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code

Péter Szabó szabopeterpeti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:07:28 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Péter Szabó (Peti) and I would like to participate in the Google
Summer of Code.
I am a second year software engineer student at Budapest University of
Technology and Economics. I am familiar with C/C++, Python, and this
semester I'm studying OpenGL.
I am not new to Blender, I've been using it (and Maya) for a long time. You
can take a look at my 3D portfolio here: http://www.peterszabo.tk (or
alternatively http://bit.ly/1nzL5fo ) On the 3D section I did everything
with Blender, except the rigging reel.
I've gone through the ideas list and I found one which I'd love to make.
It's the User Coordinate Spaces, because I'd like to see that feature in
Blender, and as I've read on the given links the community would be very
happy too. And I think making it is challenging for me as well. So I'm
really excited :)
Is there any preference between the ideas?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Péter Szabó