[Bf-committers] feature request

seghier Khaled seghierk at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 10 06:24:16 CET 2016

helloi searched where i can post my request but i didn't found any valid linkmy request is : transformation modifierall times we move ; rotate and scale object and lose their original transformationand we need for example unwrap or add details and that will impossible after transformationtransformation modifier which will record all transformation values than in one click we can reset like any other modifiersorry for my bad english and  ih ope see this feature in blender