[Bf-committers] [Bf-gamedev] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Michael Knubben michaelknubben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:11:18 CET 2016

@campbell: I just tested it, and I'm still getting the message 'ASCII FBX
files are not supported' in 2.76, and nothing I can find about 2.77
indicates that's been resolved.
So, Blender now can export Binary, but still can't import ASCII, is that
correct?

Because if so: I'm still having to use Autodesk's FBX converter.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/michaelknubben
<http://flickr.com/photos/michaelknubben/>