[Bf-committers] Module owner list

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Mar 9 18:52:42 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm cleaning up the Module Team list. Time to get better insight in who' working on what!

Check it here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Process/Module_Owners/List

Just keep in mind: module teams appoint themselves new members. Module owners need to confirm that, and they can add members. Contact me of the module owners to discuss things.

The UI design team has been expanded a bit, to get ready for 2.8 layout/config/defaults decisions. We keep striving for the widest support of designs possible, but in the end decisions need to be made too. This group is covering many aspects on Blender, I hope they'll get a wide support for being able to decide on things! My support they have :)

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute