[Bf-committers] Getting started with Blender

Gokul Krishna P gokul at amritafoss.in
Mon Mar 7 18:28:45 CET 2016

Hello,

I am a sophomore computer science student from Amrita School of
Engineering, India, and an Open Source enthusiast. I was introduced to FOSS
via the FOSS club over here in my University. Being a self-motivated
programmer I have done multiple projects using web technologies like
HTML/CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL. I have also contributed to MediaWiki and KDE in
the past. Working in different projects helped me develop both my technical
and non-technical skills and motivates me to get involved with real time
projects.

I found this organisation and projects interesting and would like to
contribute to the organisation. Could someone point me from where to start
off with? Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Gokul Krishna P
B-Tech, 2nd Year, CSE,
Amrita University <http://www.amrita.edu/>
Blog <https://goks107.wordpress.com/> | LinkedIn
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/gokul-krishna/b9/69b/553> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/gk9876> | Github <https://github.com/goks107>

*"Simplicity, carried to the extreme, become elegance."*