[Bf-committers] 2.8 UI Meeting, 09 March

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:42:44 CET 2016

Hey all!

Right *after* the next regular meeting - which is on 09 March, 10 AM
Los Angeles time zone (18:00 UTC) - we'll do a UI meeting again. Of
course everyone is invited to join in on #blenderui.

We'll mainly talk about initial 2.8 goals, ideas and priorities.
Nothing too detailed, we plan to do more meetings during the 2.8
phase.
A list of topics will be shared before the meeting starts, which
should be strictly followed to avoid noise (quite an issue in UI
meetings).

See you then :)
- Julian -