[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016: User Coordinate Spaces (UCS)

Valeriu Prodan valeriu.prodan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 22:33:34 CET 2016

Hi,
I am Valeriu Prodan and I am a student at The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania. I would like to help you with GSoc 2016 'User Coordinate Spaces (UCS)' given that I used blender in the past and I think I know what this project is about. I already compiled the blender source code and I would like some help with understanding the code. If anyone can help me I am looking forward to getting an answer!
 __

Valeriu Prodan.