[Bf-committers] Participating in GSOC

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:47:50 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,

Welcome!

It depends on what model laptop you have. Anything Intel HD 4000 or newer
is capable for Blender work, same is true for any AMD APU.

For example on the 2012 MacBook Pro switching to the Intel HD 4000 gives
about half the performance of the built-in nVidia GPU, but nothing is
broken or blocked.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire