[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2016 - Adding CAD functionality to Blender

Jaume Bellet mauge at bixo.org
Fri Mar 4 12:53:00 CET 2016

https://vimeo.com/user2228784/videos

Here are some videos of work done in a separate repo from bf official one.
Work there is still in progress, not for production.

I tried the snap tools to be applied on blender, but the final decision was
to wait, as the code was on transform, which is a little messy, and
affecting lots of areas, and was said to check if could be integrated in
the new coming widgets.

Any built-in cad features will be great ;)