[Bf-committers] Revisions for 2.77 Release Candidate 2

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:47:58 CET 2016

Bastien, worrying thing is that it either requires subversion bump or will
run for all the files opened in the release. Neither of this things is
good. Correct me if i'm wrong, but it only became a regression after
Campbell's button clamping commit which happened after RC1 tag and is not
scheduled for backport? If it's correct, can we just leave it as-is for the
release?

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin