[Bf-committers] Contribute

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:42:37 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 1:43 AM, Christian Ngoulla Sob
<ngoullasob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am Ngoulla Sob Christian Asnel,
> a second year computer science student in university of Buea.
> I am used to C, and i am willing to contribute by the means of
> Gsoc.
>        I was looking at the Blender google summer of code ideas
> page i would like to work on either, mask animation improvements or
> normal editing tools; are these good priority/good projects to work on
> for the google summer of code?
>
> Cheers!
> Asnel

Hi Asnel, you can assume any ideas under the "Confirmed Ideas" heading
are good projects for GSOC,
As for priority it will depend on who you ask, it's probably best to
find which projects you're best suited to - based on your interests
and previous experience.

--
- Campbell