[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2016 project: Improve stand-alone animation player

keila novo laurana5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:58:52 CET 2016

Dear members of the Blender community,

This is Keila (GitHub) <http://github.com/kheixx/>, a student of Computer
Engineering located in Spain (GMT +2h).

I've been coding actively for about a year and I would like to pursue an
internship this summer. My interest focus particularly in 3D computer
graphics thereby my intention is to apply to the Google Summer of Code and
intern with Blender organization. Given my limited experience I believe
that the project named as "Improve stand-alone animation player" can be a
good target for the three month internship period.

I'm dedicated, passionate about coding and eager to take on new challenges.
I'm aware that getting a position is challenging but I'm motivated thereby
I would like to start working on it immediately. Can you please advice on
what's the best way to start contributing?i

Many thanks,