[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016: Finish multi-camera reconstruction

Tianwei Shen shentianweipku at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:14:35 CET 2016

Hi Sergey,

Thanks a lot for your guidance. After searching the web and play with the software and the code, I finally get a feeling of the project. Users need to mark at least eight points in camera for tracker to work, but these feature point may not be accurately tracked. So the aid of witness camera will help us get robust solutions, am I right? Then I have a simple question. how do we get the corresponding relations across different cameras, explicitly marking by users?

Thanks,
Tianwei