[Bf-committers] Meeting Minutes - June 27th

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:37:26 CEST 2016

Hi, short meeting again:

1) 2.78 release

- Meeting agrees not to push for 2.78 release soon,
  instead check on critical fixes we could back-port for 2.77b.

We have had T47900 (sequencer crash) reported a few times,
there are various other crash fixes that could be applied too.
Initial list: https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.77/b

2) Current Projects

- Bastien Montagne has committed library remapping to master,
  requests users test and report any issues they find.

  This allows to reload libraries and fix missing library links.
  For details see:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.78/Datablocks

--
- Campbell