[Bf-committers] Sculpt Mode Dynamic Topo

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 23:25:32 CEST 2016

I see the warning every time I turn it on and that can be often as I hope
back and forth. I can't tell you the number of times I have been working
for 10 minutes wondering why the mesh is so rough and then remember that I
need to turn it on AGAIN. I end up turning it on about every 5 minutes and
this is a real bother when I am doing this sort of mode jumping. Why? For
example I am making and eye and placing it and then working the eye socket
a bit and then moving the eyeball and then working the eye socket but wait
the dyno is turned off AGAIN! Palm to face!

Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.