[Bf-committers] Sculpt Mode Dynamic Topo

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:08:43 CEST 2016

Hello,

I was not sure where to post this so I picked here. I was tempted to post
it as a bug but it seems to be designed this way so no bug but why??
Thought about funboard but I don't want a new feature so that does not work.

When You are using Dynamic topo you must enable it. And this is normal for
blender to have to set something up. This is good. But when you switch to
another mode and back then Topo is turned back off with no warning or
reason that I can see. This it totally not normal for Blender UI. I can't
name any other mode or setting that turns itself off every time you do
something else. This is none standard and is very annoying to me.

So what is up with this? Can we change it? Why should it stay the way it
is? Why was it made this way in the first place?

Thanks.

Douglas E Knapp.