[Bf-committers] Proposal: Add scale operation to the Pixelate Node

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 05:31:29 CEST 2016

The coupling of nodes hard coded is perhaps one of the most destructive
paths for Blender.

Instead, perhaps effort should be put into providing a means to import and
export node trees and groups as singular nodes?

The greenscreen coupled up node from hell is an example of a worst case,
and it would be a shame to see this ill trend continue any further instead
of tackling the issue at the core.

With respect,
TJS