[Bf-committers] Meeting

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 19 16:53:51 CEST 2016

Hi Brecht,

AMD only told me that they will add FireRender as internal project. I am in regular contact with them, and have a meeting at Siggraph. I will ask them to get in touch with the bf-cycles list, to discuss the best way to make an Addon or how to use the render API.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.