[Bf-committers] Next meeting: Sunday 16:00 CEST.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 13 14:48:20 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Nearly everyone agreed on going back to Sundays 16h Amsterdam time. So let's do that!

Some people suggested to investigate starting later (Americans) or sooner (Asians/Aussies).
Both are excluding the others then...

In my experience the Sunday meeting still worked for Campbell or others in the Aussie timezone.
Even when Campbell was not often attending, he then told us before the meeting what his
ideas/opinions or topics were.
For Americans dropping in later there were the meeting minutes and a lot of time to give additional
feedback or set actions going.

I also want to emphasis that meetings are for:
- Progress reports/monitoring
- Actions, decisions, planning

No discussions should happen in meetings, no decisions will be made on topics if it hadn't been
discussed  before for enough time.

I'll volunteer to chair the next Sunday meeting and do the minutes. Will do more work on getting
others to help with chairing and minutes.

Thanks,

-Ton-