[Bf-committers] Added the BlenderUnitTest (BUT) - so now what?

hewi jupama hewi at jupama.org
Mon Jul 11 12:35:24 CEST 2016

@Sergey:

I did and really tried to understand, but stopped the effort when realized the tests were in c++ and based on google test platform.

anywhere it says: 'init Google', I get a bit nervous and anxious, might just be me?

Still, I don't mind which platform you use and am happy to continue in the gtest, but you will have to explain, 'like I am a ten year old'.

Did you look into unit test of BLI in tests/gtests/blenlib ?