[Bf-committers] Meeting in about 3 hours

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:04:06 CEST 2016

Dan, Ton is always in the office ;) Agree having floating day-of-week was
next to a biggest issue -- hard to design your own schedule to fit with it.

Jacob, bad idea. Developers meeting are not for answering questions, they
are for making strategical decisions. Questions can be asked and answered
any time in IRC outside of the meetings.