[Bf-committers] Meeting in about 3 hours

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Sun Jul 10 18:01:52 CEST 2016

I would love to go back to the old schedule as well. Could not attend one
single meeting from the new schedule. And I agree with Bastien: earlier
would be no problem, later would be 7pm the latest for me.

Greetings, Thomas

Bastien Montagne <montagne29 at wanadoo.fr> schrieb am So., 10. Juli 2016
17:40: