[Bf-committers] Regarding Blender Game Engine controller script.

Rachana Bagde rachanabagde1996 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:12:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

This is a mail asking advice.
I am not a game developer but an Artificial Intelligence student.
My project requires the gestures as recognised by a sensor to cause
movement in BGE. I understand this requires python controller scripting,
but I am not very sure about how to approach this.

So basically I have a C# program running in Visual Studio, where it
recognises gestures in real time. I want to link those gestures in BGE such
that the movements caused by mouse and keypad  should be controlled by
these recognised gestures.
I would really appreciate if you can suggest ways to achieve this.

Thanks,
Rachana Bagde