[Bf-committers] Meeting in about 3 hours

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Sat Jul 9 17:52:02 CEST 2016

I tend to agree. I really like the 10th meeting each month, simply because it’s easier for me, but I have a hard time keeping track of the other meetings. I will also echo the concern Ton brought up, which is that each meeting seems a bit more silo’d and so there’s less cohesion.

It was a nice experiment, though :)

--
Jonathan Williamson